Thursday, July 18, 2013

Year 2, Day 352

Hi. So today's song is Shine by Laura Izibor.


Shazam is a marvelous thing isn't it? Now I can find some really great stuff that I hear, but don't know. This song is an example of that. It was on the radio and I listened for a bit before deciding I like it and needed to know who sang it. So I was digging around trying to find my phone to Shazam it. There is always that scary bubble of panic that you wont find it in time and will lose the song. At least I always get that. I like how in the video she's in different musical era's. There is the doo wop, disco and rock times. It makes sense because her song is a little mix of all of those. It's just a really entertaining song and you should check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment