Thursday, March 1, 2018

Year 5, Day 111

Hey guys. Today I give you Fields and Pier by Avriel and The Sequoias.


So this is Avi's stuff that is the main thing he's doing now. Not going to lie, Avi was always my favorite in the group. I'm a sucker for basses and with the throat singing? Ugh. Especially because I have tried to learn how to throat sing, it is fucking hard! Like yesterday's song, I can say this music has a different feel to the Pentatonix songs. While those ones are pretty mainstream pop, this is folk music. So it's a little more chill, the kind of thing you relax to. And it allows Avi to showcase his awesome vocal range, proving he's more than just the base for someone else. I always felt kind of bad for bases in choir because they would have maybe three notes in any given song, and this to me feels like a triumph for anyone who sings the low part. I can't wait to hear more.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment