Saturday, March 10, 2018

Year 5, Day 120

Hello. Today's song is You Don't Know by Katelyn Tarver.


I apparently knew Katelyn before I knew her music, because when I was younger and less inclined to care about what I watched on TV I watched Big Time Rush. It was about music, that was basically the only standard I had. Anyone who'd been following this blog will remember that time in my life because I'm 87% sure I blogged a song from it at some point. It was a pleasant surprise to connect her with her music because she's incredible. She's an American singer and got her start on American Juniors, although she didn't make it all the way to the end. She's released an album and two EP's as of now, and has also toured with Honor Society, who I've shown to you guys a few years ago. It seems that she's been doing more for her music career than her acting career the last few years so expect to hear more from her.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment