Saturday, March 17, 2018

Year 5, Day 127

Morning. Today's song is I'm So Excited by The Pointer Sisters.


I wanted this song for today because I find the juxtaposition of it's general mood versus mine to be hilarious. What can I say, I get my kicks where I can. It's a combination of the move, the snow that is falling yet again (we should have had our last snowfall a month ago) and the fact that I've been getting little to no sleep that's harshing my mood. I at least have something to focus on that isn't about me and that's helping my sister with her new training. She's started a new job, moving on and up from the airport and the study material she has to go over in a two week period is crazy! She'll still have months of training after it, but they are shoving as much knowledge down their throats as they can. It's overwhelming even for someone who loves learning as much as she does so I'm trying to help at least break it up into memorable chunks. So much to do. Wish me luck!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment