Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Year 5, Day 124

Hey guys. So today's song is If I Were A Boy by Beyonce.


Yes, more Beyonce. If Anna was still reading this blog she'd probably be screaming ALL THE BEYONCE at this point. (We'll see if she ever catches back up because this will goad her into commenting lol) Unlike her I am not part of the group who thinks Queen B is the end all be all of music, but she has way too many amazing songs not to give credit where credit is due. Credit today though goes to the writers of this song: BC Jean and Toby Gad. BC is also a singer, and she had originally recorded it but it got rejected by the studio, then Beyonce picked it up and wanted it as a single. There was some tension around that, but obviously it all worked out. The way Beyonce sings it is awesome, but I find myself a little curious about how it would sound with BC instead.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment