Hi. Today's song is the Disney Love Medley by Voctave featuring Kirstin and Jeremy Michael Lewis.
Again, this is another technically not Pentatonix song because of the main artist, but it is something I love and features Kirstin so it's going here. Voctave is an a capella group that is the brainchild of a man named James Ray. It formed from singers in the Voices of Liberty who frequently sing at Epcot. James creates the arrangements, and Voctave is formed with the singers that work best for the sound the music needs. It's not a career for them, but more a hobby that they love. They formed by accident, and it's important to them that it remain something free and fun rather than becoming a strategic career move. This video features Kirstin and Jeremy, who is her fiance. Which is absolutely adorable, and they look madly in love in the video so there you go. I know everyone listens to this and is always about the high note, but as an alto I must say that alto harmony is fantastic. It's an amazing arrangement that I know you guys will love as much as I do.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment