Sunday, March 18, 2018

Year 5, Day 128

Hey guys. Today's song is Footloose by Kenny Loggins.


Sorry I was going to do a whole blurb on Kenny Loggins today but there was some family drama going on to distract me. Not my family for once which is strange but it still messed up my timeline. My sleep schedule is completely messed up so I'm just getting ready for bed now (it's actually better today that it has been but whatever) so I wanted to quickly get at least something posted so I didn't end up missing a day. Most of you should know this song already considering it's become its own pop culture reference. I would say it's on the same level as Simple Minds with Don't You. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but it seems wrong not to point out on the day I'm showcasing this song that Kevin Bacon now hides from it at weddings. I find that hilarious... but I'd do the same thing honestly. And also guys, I just checked and Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is still running! Amazing. Hope that keeps you entertained for awhile.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment