Thursday, March 15, 2018

Year 5, Day 125

Hello. Today's song is Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys.


So this is my last night in my home. I'm moving. This really should be a good thing, but I don't actually want to move. Long story short some shit went down in my family and it seemed like the smartest decision for me to fly the nest so to speak, so I will no longer live with my grandparents. It'll be weird. There house has always been my safe space that I ended up running to any time the shitstorm that is my parents turned my life upside down (which happened way more than it should have) but I wont be able to do that anymore. Instead I'm moving in with my sister and her fiance. She of course is absolutely ecstatic about this considering she's been trying to convince me to move in with her since high school. And her fiance is cool with it too, he's basically family already, although it's going to be hella weird either way. This shouldn't be a surprise but I'm the kind of person who doesn't like change. So wish me luck!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment