Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Year 5, Day 110

What's Up. So today's song is Fantasy by Superfruit featuring Amber Liu.


There are so many good Superfruit songs I could feature, but when I saw this one I knew it had to be it. I mean it features my favorite Korean artist, I had to. Alright, so Superfruit is the name of the YouTube channel (and side group now) for Mitch and Scott. They started the channel in 2013 and is was mostly skits and them just hanging out, but last year they began making their own music and releasing that on the channel as well. The kind of music they do here is different than the Pentatonix stuff, and is really geared to the aesthetic. You can see what I mean by that if you watch any of the videos of even by the picture above. It's loud colors and happy vibes that overall amounts to something great. Enjoy!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment