Hi. Today I give you Hall Of Fame by The Script featuring will.i.am.
I have definitely featured each of these people before so I'm not doing a big overview of their careers. So instead how about an anecdote from my life because why not. I chose this song because of it being featured in Glee (I re-watched that awhile ago for fun and for inspiration) so considering it came from a form of media, I'm going to recommend some media to you. About a month ago Anna was back in town so I hung out with her and Rebecca. We went shopping and got some shit done, but ultimately ended up watching hilariously bad movies to end the night. These included Spaceballs (which none of us had seen) and Airheads (which Rebecca loves). Spaceballs is a parody of Star Wars, which is basically all dick jokes and extreme fourth wall brakes that were hilarious in the eighties and mildly funny now. I kind of loved it. Mostly because others were making fun of it with me while we watched, but it was a good time regardless. And then Airheads was insane, but was also pretty good. I mean whoever cast Brendan Fraser, Steve Buscemi and Adam Sandler together knew they were getting a hilariously cheesy bad movie, and they succeeded. I probably haven't made these sound good to you at all, but if you are in the mood for slightly cringe TV, then find and watch these. If only to say you have. So... yeah. That's all I got for you today. Do with it what you will.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment