Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Year 5, Day 103

Hi guys. Today's song is I Promise by Radiohead. 


So I know that Christmas was a few months ago, but this is the point where the long list I had figured out up to ends, so I'm inserting some special jams. First though, an explanation: my blog isn't anonymous anymore... I mean not that it's ever been anonymous to you guys, but I had a certain level of anonymity in my personal life because while my family knew that I had a blog none of them ever knew where it was or how to find it. Now there's an exception to this in the form of my aunt. So Kristine if you're reading this: welcome! I don't mind having people I know actually seeing this blog, but I use it (not so much this year, but previously) as more of an online diary than anything, and it's a lot easier to open up to faceless strangers around the world than family. Having people who actually know me read it makes me a little self conscious about the sheer brattiness of my youth as evidence in earlier years. I refuse to go back and change that stuff though, because it's good to see how I've matured and progressed in life. I've been doing this blog through a fair majority of tough years in my life where I've had family issues and mental health problems, but writing is my constructive outlet so I don't lose my mind. You have no idea how much that has helped. So anyway I just wanted to take this opportunity to 1) thank you guys for bearing with my ineptitude all this time, and 2) welcome probably one of the only adults in my family that I'm cool with seeing this into the inner sanctum. In honor of that today's and tomorrow's songs are brought to you from the playlist of her. And I must say they are pretty damn awesome.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment