Monday, February 12, 2018

Year 5, Day 94

Hey guys. So today's song is Roses by The Chainsmokers featuring ROZES.


The Chainsmokers that we know are Alex Pall and Andrew Taggart who were around before but didn't really get big until 2014. That's when they started releasing this music and collaborating with other artists. Closer is obviously their biggest hit, but this song actually came out before that one did. I'll admit I first listened to it because I was curious about a song named the same as one as the artists on it. Rozes is Elizabeth Mencel, an Americana singer active since 2014. This is her most known song, which she co-wrote, and I think she deserves to go mainstream. She's an awesome singer, and apparently can play a shit ton of instruments including clarinet, saxophone, guitar, violin, flute, and trumpet. I aspire to be that multi-talented. So if you like the song look her up more, and share it around.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment