Hi everyone. Today's song is La La Latch, a mashup by Pentatonix.
Today marks the beginning of my Pentatonix week, where this is the only truly Pentatonix song. Last year it was announced that Avi was leaving to pursue his other music, which I've had saved to feature, so it got me thinking about the rest of them and what other solo stuff they have going on. So this week we're going to find out. If you guys don't know, Pentatonix is a five piece a capella group who rose to fame after winning the Sing Off! competition in 2011. Since then they've been proving to mainstream media that a capella is just as popular as standard music, and that musicians like this can make it big. The choir girl in me is so proud, and I've been a champion of their stuff since I went down a YouTube hole and found their competition stuff by accident years ago. I'm hoping you like it as much as I do.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment