Hi. So today's song is Heathens by Twenty One Pilots.
I think at this point everyone knows Twenty One Pilots and everyone knows this song, but I love it. Yes it has been overplayed in the past. I'm hoping it's been long enough now that you guys wont immediately groan upon seeing the title. So they're a duo from Ohio, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. They formed in 2009, but with members that aren't around anymore. They got really big in 2015 when Tyler was performing under the persona of BlurryFace. So I will admit that I was one of those people who legitimately thought he had tattooed his entire neck black and that he was insane. I'm glad that that wasn't the case. I appreciate the band, and I like that they've got some different stuff. I hope you do to.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment