Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Year 5, Day 109

Hey. So today's song is Back and White by Todrick Hall featuring Superfruit and Kirstin.


I'm letting this one slip into the Pentatonix solo week because while technically Todrick is the main artist, all the others are from Pentatonix and besties with him. Musical people on YouTube who team up for stuff gives me life, and this song has been on my playlist for awhile, waiting for the right time. It finally worked out. Side note: the uniform colors are really nice and I low key want one for myself. Anyway, this song features Kirstin, Mitch, and Scott who make up most of the harmonies in the group. People who don't do music tend to take harmonies for granted, but it is hard to always be so on point with another person. You really have to know your stuff. And yet the way these three do it makes it seem easy. If I could have even half the understanding these guys do about each other with someone, I would be happy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment