Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Year 4, Day 191

Hey guys. So today's song is Raise A Little Hell by Trooper.


Today is a lab day and technically I'm supposed to come in at some point regardless of if I need the lab day or not because that's the etiquette. But fuck that because they're making us come in for class on Friday despite the school technically being closed on Friday for a city wide event. I pointed out that the website said for students not to come to campus but no, I apparently am the moron who is trying to get out of coming to class. So fine I'll come in like I have to on Friday, but I'm done my project and not coming today. It's the time for sleeping in and vegging out, not for loitering around campus for three hours waiting for class to start. And given my little rage fit of sorts this song felt appropriate for the day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment