Hey guys. So today's song is Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue.
Have you ever been faced with a lot of things to do and no time to do it? This is me right now. My family gave me shit for never answering their questions and requests so one day I did and suddenly now I’m away from home from more than a week. I have no life, but I have things that must be done now, projects (I’ve learned since I’m not at home) that are tedious, but important to me and I will not be able to finish even one before I leave. I’m sitting in my uncle's house currently because I agreed to house sit, so I’m sitting here listening to the neighbor’s yard being redone by shirtless dudes while figuring it how I have 3 ipods and no ipod cords and where these other ipods came from. I’m also simultaneously trying to finish watching something and helping Sammy with some of her homework questions that she’s struggling with since she took time off to do a PPCT course. When I get home from my uncles I’m immediately leaving town for a week and I’m not packed, don’t know what I need to pack and will be without my computer for that time which is my entire life. I swear I will have withdrawal because as much as I love nature, I am always attached to the internet somehow…wish me luck.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment