Hey guys. So today's song is Back In Time by Huey Lewis and the News.
I hate being startled awake. It's got to be one of the worst (non-threatening or pain filled) feeling in the world. I have school tomorrow, but sleep became futile because of a storm. It's been storming here a lot this week, a couple tornado warnings everyday, but tonight there was no warning. Nice peaceful night until BOOM! The building was shaking so much that at first I thought it was collapsing. But no, it was an unnecessarily close clap of thunder. Nothing before, nothing after: just silence. It would have been surreal if I wasn't so terrified. Not exactly a good way to start off the week and it would be quite the bad omen if I planned my life around those things. I guess we'll see how the rest of the week goes though right?
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment