Hello. So today's song is Through The Green Door by Bigger Fish Than Guns.
Maybe it's just that I'm already so done with my class, but I'm a little peeved right now. I assumed that the whole logo debacle of making 30+ options was over, but I had a message today with ideas to change literally every piece of the old one. I mean sure I wasn't really a fan of the old one, but I thought the matter was settled three weeks ago. Now I have to go about making a totally new thing on top of school. I also didn't think I'd need to explain the finer points of copyright infringement, but I guess no one really cares about that anymore. That's at least one thing I'm finding about my class, is that I'm judged not only by the quality of my work, but also the integrity of it. Using things without the authors permission? Big BIG nono. I think I should probably go back through all my old posts and make sure the pictures are up to snuff on that front, but it'll probably have to wait until after my classes. It would be a daunting undertaking for one afternoon. Anyway that's how I'm feeling today.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment