Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Year 4, Day 177

Hi. So today I give you So Late So Sorry by Hello Hollywood.


I hate depression. Even when you're on the uptick and starting to get your life back together it only takes one thing to derail it. One action. One comment. And of course my family has to deal with the brunt of it because while I'm dealing with the effects of depression, they have to deal with me. And as hard as I try to cover it up, I can't help but need to be alone. The less I have to pretend to be this regular person when I'm still spiraling back down the better. And I'm sorry guys, I'm sure you're tired of hearing about stuff like this from me, but I'm struggling today. And it helps me more to release it in words than in self harm. It's my way of keeping my head above water. So anyway today sucks, but there's a song for you guys.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment