Monday, August 22, 2016

Year 4, Day 182

What's Up. So today's song is All You Are Is History by State Champs.


Well we presented today. If you've been around for the years of this blog you know that I'm crazy terrified of presenting, and since I'm so out of practice it showed today. The only note that I got from the teacher was to remember to breathe. I was hyperventilating for the first half of our presentation. It was mostly because I added a shit ton of stuff right before the presentation that I then had to cover because I was so worried our project wasn't enough. In the end I think we did okay? We got a 92 which sounds good, but I don't know what it's out of. If it's 92/100 then awesome, 92/300 not so much. My partner took our grade sheet and dicked off so I wont know until I can harass him about it next week. Whatever though I got through the first class and now hopefully we wont have any presentations or group work for the next couple weeks. I should probably spend a few hours looking up photoshop so I'm prepared for next class, but realistically I'll watch hours of game playthroughs. It's a destressor watching other people scream in terror, try it some time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment