Saturday, August 27, 2016

Year 4, Day 187

Hiya. So today's song is Somebody To Love by Queen.


I haven't been able to talk about it to anyone in my real life, but I need to vent to someone. I have been put into the middle of someone's relationship problems and sworn to secrecy, but basically one person thought everything was great meanwhile the other person was using a dating app. It's such a ludicrous thing and they both still want to be in the relationship, so I told them they need to try and work it out, but still... Like what possesses people to do things like this. It wasn't quite cheating, but it was teetering on the line. What's worse is these people seemed like the perfect couple, so my cynicism about romance has just taken another hit. Is romance completely dead in this century?? Urgh. Okay, the song we're here for the song. I put up the actual recording from Queen, which is always great, but the reason I put this song on the list for this year is because I had this video saved. Anna sent it to me. It's not necessarily good, but I appreciate the energy he's giving it. Also his impromptu instrument singing is hilarious.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment