Friday, August 26, 2016

Year 4, Day 186

Morning. Today's song is War Rages On by Alex Clare.


I don't know if I've mentioned this to you guys before, but I've been reading a lot since starting up classes again. It's because I have a lot of time to kill before the class opens so I've been bringing a book with me since I wasn't issued a laptop this time around. It's been two weeks now and I've finished three books so far. I'm not going to have enough books to get through the whole summer! I've at least picked out three more right now and hopefully those will take me a week each (doubtful) then I can start stealing books from my family. But going back to my old books and rereading them is great, so if you have a book sitting on your shelf that you've been thinking of rereading, go do it right now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment