![]() |
| Couldn't find a band picture so enjoy this video screenshot |
My partner is a fucking idiot. And a tool. Okay so this was a print industry class, so it's about how ink is used to put print advertising or whatever onto paper, fabric, metals etc. He wanted to do a topic that has literally nothing to do with this. So I called him on it, said we should change to something that was still kind of similar (because I was trying to be nice) he said fine then ignored every fucking thing I did. Our project looks like the kind of project I would make in elementary school. That's how bad it is. He wont let me help, he's ignoring my suggestions, he has animated EVERYTHING on the PowerPoint like a five year old would do and our presentation is thin and wont even last half the time it needs to. I'm livid. To make matters worse this being our only project, my grade is tied to his. If we don't do well I fail the class so now I get to stay up all night researching a topic I hate just so we do an alright job. Fuck this.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment