Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Year 4, Day 163

Hiya. So today's song is Disney Dudez by Todrick Hall. 


This is the more bad song by Todrick that I'm going to be featuring (not that this one is bad), but I feel like I need to show it because this is how I found him on the internet. And obviously this isn't just Todrick it also features the band IM5. I loved the concept of putting Disney to boy band songs and it worked out really well. The guys suited their characters and it was a new take on Disney which is always refreshing. My personal favorite is the Prince Charming one, but I'm biased because they chose my favorite Cinderella song. Unfortunately the one I liked left the band so they proceeded to create more Disney Dudez videos introducing the new guy. Here's the second one, and the third one. While I miss the other guy I do super appreciate that the new one didn't take over the Cinderella one and instead went with Sleeping Beauty which has my favorite prince!! Also bonus points in the third one for the Goofy movie song. Anyway if you like Disney you should check this out. Yes the talking is a little lame, but the music is great.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment