Thursday, August 11, 2016

Year 4, Day 171

Hiya. Today I give you Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend.


Well...I spoke too soon. So much for being free and clear to do whatever. One second I'm looking up cool designs of things, the next I'm enrolled in school again. This time to do a fast tracked graphic design certificate. I know I'm making it sound like a bad thing, but I'm actually really excited. People have been telling me for years that I should be a graphic designer, and I've thought about it a lot. The timing worked out that I just made the cut for the summer program. I will mourn the loss of free-time but... it's been two years, time for me to stop making excuses to hide from civilization and get my shit together. Of course by the time you guys are reading this post my course will be either finished or almost there, but I wont spoil anything and you can ride the journey with me!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment