Thursday, August 18, 2016

Year 4, Day 178

Hey. Today's song is Billy S by Skye Sweetnam.


So I just had my orientation for my class and I am... overwhelmed. Seriously, I didn't understand anything the guy was talking about and now I feel like a tiny dumb baby with no skills. I have bitten off way more than I can chew and this course alone is going to eat me alive. Not to mention Sammy still isn't done her course and wants help. Not to mention I'm still barely started on the other project I have for Steph. And it sounds like she has another one lined up for me already! I don't know what happened, this is all way too much to handle. Maybe if I just break it down into chunks it'll keep me from having a panic attack. Okay, step one: buy new shoes. Step Two: help Sammy complete her entire course this weekend. Then those are done before my first day at school and I can focus on the other stuff. Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay I gotta run, so much to do. Enjoy the song!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment