Sunday, November 30, 2014

Year 3, Day 220

Hey. So today's song is Dropkick Queen Of The Weekend by The Dudes.



The Dudes!! These guys are from my hometown and I love them, they are great. Listen to this and you are seeing a miniscule sliver of what the underground music scene here is like....well what it was like when they were still an underground band that played in the city's dive bars. The songs they make are just so happy and fun. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. So I have a dilemma of sorts. I've used my family ties to get my resume in at job positions in two different ways. One job is in my field, another pays really well. I haven't been offered either at this point, but I kind of want them both (at least for while) to pay off all my shit as fast as possible. I've never had two jobs before, but I know a lot who do and I have no idea how they manage. Should I try for it anyway and probably burn myself out in the process or just take one and wait out my money issues....I can't decide. This of course is assuming they even want me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Ugh. Job hunting is too much like dating. Both sides need to feel it and it takes a lot of effort on your part to make the other one happy... There's a reason I'm single. I'm going to keep thinking on this, in the meantime enjoy the song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment