Hi! Today's song is Riverside by Hollerado.
So Anna had this CD and that's why I know the song. As the cover shown in the video can attest, it was a record in a bag, and it was deadly. There were sparkles in it too, so I spent many a times trying to get them off a me so I could go to class without people asking questions. As the passenger, you are the one on music duty to switch out CD's so the driver doesn't kill everyone. I absolutely dreaded it when this was the one I had to open because of those damn sparkles. If the band wasn't good it would have been less of a problem, but since Anna and I both liked listening to Hollerado I was always shimmering slightly. You don't have to deal with that, but just imagine what it would be like. Despite hating dealing with the sparkles, it set the tone for the CD and it was perfect. I seriously suggest listening to more stuff from Hollerado because they are truly awesome. Do it. I demand that you must.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment