Hey. Today's song is Aint Nothin' Wrong With That by Robert Randolph & the Family Band.
I'm in such a good mood today and this song it matching my happiness. It;s undoubtedly one that everyone has heard in something (because it is used in everything) but that no one knew the name of. I myself can't remember where exactly it was that I heard it, but I have it saved on my list and that's good enough for me. It's such a party track which seems weird since I'm just sitting around by myself in a house, but I am in an empty house, so why not blast it and have a mini solo dance party!? ...This is exactly why I could never live with a roommate. I could not justify me belting show tunes and jammin to music at all hours of the day. Only someone as equally obsessed with music could get it. I need some more fun music for my dance party so if you guys have anything in mind let me know! Otherwise have fun and embrace the happy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment