Friday, November 28, 2014

Year 3, Day 218

Hi. So today's song is Maxwell's Silver Hammer by The Beatles.


I get a lot of flack because I don't worship these guys like every other person I know. Sorry not sorry that I prefer the Beach Boys. One of the arguments is always about how many great, iconic songs the Beatles have produced, but so has the other group. I do enjoy some songs, don't get me wrong, but eventually I get tired of those classics. Everyone is so quick to name off songs like Hey Jude and Let It Be, but I have never had someone tell me about this song. I didn't know it existed which is why I was so shocked when I found it. This just might be the strangest song I've heard by them. We all know they were a little with with the whole I am the eggman shtick, but a song about killing people with a hammer?? I wonder what the story behind that was... Anyway I knew I wanted to show this one to you because if I didn't know it was around, maybe you didn't either.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment