Hey guys. Today's song is Some Say by Sum 41.
So I finally got Word back on my computer along with some other programs and found a document with a list of songs. I can only assume that some version of my earlier self had been compiling a list of what hadn't been put in here so that I could rectify that. I have another document on my computer which is a list in order of every single song I've featured on here (it took a long time to do) so I went through and checked every song on the short list. Most of them weren't there, so a lot are being featured this week. Included is the song from yesterday and today, and probably tomorrow. So while these songs will in no way be new to you, they are good so I hope it brings back happy memories of your past. Enjoy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment