Hello. Today I give you Freckled Mary by State Radio.
So I am dumb. I have been dumb my entire life. You would think that
growing up in the same city where winter is always a shitstorm would
mean that I could grasp the concept of bundling up, but no. No I have fucked myself over for eternity because I'm a little shit
who hardly ever wore and coat and NEVER wore gloves. It's to the point
where last night when I was cleaning off my car to drive home (in -37
with the windchill) I couldn't even do that because my hands were beyond
frozen. Frostbite is real people. This has been a public service
announcement from my idiotic self. As you can tell I'm a little mad at myself right now. I'm just staying inside today and not even dealing with all the people who forget every year how to drive in the winter. The accidents will be countless.... okay rant over: to the song! When I woke up today this song was the first thing that popped into my head. Quite a feat considering it's a song I've only listened to a couple times. I figured my brain was trying to tell me something so here you go!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment