Morning. So today's song is Invincible by Hedley.
I've made the mistake of reading YouTube comments on videos comparing American and Canadian cultures. It makes me so aggravated because everyone is fighting back and forth about who's better. "Canada would be screwed without the protection of us." "Canada is better liked so we don't need such a big army anyway." ....Like fuck off. Both sides need to stop. American history is very different from Canadian history, in that we learn the events from all sides in school. Our social classes refer to globalization and are based on the history of all countries. Americans learn more solely about America's role in world events. So they don't learn that Canadians are far from helpless. And Canadians get angry at the bred in ignorance of Americans. It's a vicious circle...I just wish that the bias could be thrown out and people could be a little more civilized. In a time when all different countries are at each other's throats I wish civilians like me could just get along and agree to disagree. Life would be so much easier. Dorry for the rant, it just bugs me. Anyway here is some more Hedley, since I never get tired of them obviously since they might be the most featured band.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment