Hello! So today's song is Get It Faster by Jimmy Eat World.
If you want to skip the weirdly long intro, the actual song starts about a minute in. Jimmy Eat World is one of those groups that my friends don't believe I listen to, which is weird to think about because they're awesome. Sure the song may only be four chords, but most songs are anyway. It's an older one, this takes me back during my angry phase. When I didn't want to talk to anyone I'd just find a random corner in the school to sit and listen to my ipod. If my friends didn't find me: awesome. If they did then I would either get increasingly done with people, or they'd manage to shake me from my slum. Either one was fine by me. Anyway this songs is great, and honestly this whole album was wicked so check out the other ones if you're willing.
ck to high school
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment