Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Year 3, Day 194

Hi. So today's song is Birds Of A Feather by The Rosenbergs.


I got a call from Sammy earlier this morning and she was freaking out about the cat. She said he was hiding and not eating so we needed to get him to the vet. So since I am such a good sister I went over there right away. The cat was hiding (for five minutes) before jumping on the bed with me getting all comfortable. Then I managed to feed him a few kibbles before we went to the appointment Sammy had at the vet. The thing I should mention is that the girls at the clinic love Splash. He is the weirdest cat they see because he's so expressive and his meows are ridiculously low and abrasive. The vet checked him all out from teeth to bladder to the thermometer up the butt. He was perfectly fine and not even a little sick (besides being giant and overweight although not as bad as he used to be). When we got him home he was eating fine and playing, hanging out in the living room. I think the cat was just pissed that he wasn't getting enough attention so he faked it. So I spent my morning at the animal clinic because my sister doesn't pet her cat enough.... Super fun day. Well I'm going to get back to doing my own thing, enjoy the music.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment