Saturday, November 22, 2014

Year 3, Day 212

Hey Guys. Today I give you Just Lose It by Eminem.


Okay, so you guys know how I was watching that show Woldblood? Yes the show for tiny British children, I have no shame. Well there was this post of the guys from the show all hanging out in a car singing this song. I had no idea what it was at first because it was such a weird lyric interval that they caught on film, but apparently it was this Eminem song. So I thought why not share it with you guys since their isn't an abundance of his stuff on here. I do like his stuff, but I find that I get tired of eat easily which is a little sad because he's got some great tunes. It might be because when Sammy and I were younger she went through a rapper phase, so we basically listened to his CD on repeat for weeks...but that was a long time ago so here is some Eminem for you!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment