Thursday, November 6, 2014

Year 3, Day 196

Hey. So today's song is Pure Pleasure Seeker by Moloko.


Sorry I've been a little awol lately. I've gotten kind of addicted to a new video game Sammy got. See, I don't classify myself as a gamer, but according to my sister I am. I pick up controls fast, and today alone I've clocked five hours playing this...so far. She got the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game for wii. She seems to have more fun watching someone play video games than actually doing it herself because she gets super frustrated, so I've been honing my skills at smashing pots and bringing back the light. I don't really have anything interesting to say to you other than to not pay attention to the time clocked on video games who count that shit. It makes you very depressed and you realize how little you're doing with your life. So do what I do and ignore it. Since I'm still in video game mode this song is pretty repetitive and doesn't have a voice for awhile in the beginning. I thought it seemed appropriate. See you later!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment