Saturday, June 29, 2013

Year 2, Day 333

Hello. So today I give you Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend by The Puppini Sisters.


Clearly this is a cover. It's too classic of a song to not be done a million times, but I enjoy this version. These girls are taking after the Andrew Sisters and keeping the old style alive. If you don't know the Andrew Sisters you should go listen to them. Anyway I thought this was an appropriate song for today. I got to go for a ride in a limo today just for the hell of it, so naturally Sammy, Will and I went to Tim Horton's. Gotta look classy when you get your coffee! Also I was explaining to Will who the Puppini Sisters are and showed him this song, and he laughed at me for knowing the words "talk to Harry Winston, tell me all about it." What. It's a classic about tossing men to the curb for what women really want which was (and probably still is) very accurate. So check this out, and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment