Saturday, June 22, 2013

Year 2, Day 326

Hey. So today's song is Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder.


Things have gotten a bit better today. It's been really warm and sunny, which has dried up a bunch of the water. Four neighborhoods had their evacuations lifted, so that's a good thing. I kind of love Calgary. City is still flooded, but it's sunny for the first time this summer so everyone is out walking around and hanging out. You would think it was just a normal day. Our city is doing pretty good right now...well, except for the dome. I think that place is officially toast. They've been pumping the water out of it so it's only filled up to the eighth row now, but all the Stanley Cup memorabilia is destroyed along with electronics and mechanical things there too. Even so, Calgarians are showing their humour as demonstrated below.














I also attached a message from our Mayor which pretty much sums up how I feel. There are still idiots here, but luckily our Mayor is not ignoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment