Monday, June 3, 2013

Year 2, Day 307

Hi everyone. So today I give you Once In A Lifetime by Talking Heads.


When I was a kid I always hung out at Maggie's house. She would babysit all the kids in the morning and after school while the parents were working. I had my grandma for that, but she lived down the street so I would spend time with the other kids. Maggie moved to Ontario awhile ago, but she's back this week to visit because of Tyler's graduation. Her son Tyler was in my sister's grade and so we always were together and went camping a lot as kids. He just graduated from the school I'm at now, so despite not seeing him for years, we still have stuff in common. It was nice to see him and Maggie because it was such an unexpected time in my life. No one ever remembers that I did have guy friends and spent my weekends with them. I even forget. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad it did. Anyway, that was how my day was...So what did you guys do?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment