Friday, June 7, 2013

Year 2, Day 311

Hello. Today I give you Into Your Dream by Foreign Born.


So as a band, these guys formed in 2003 and moved to Los Angeles together. This song in particular has been used in the pilot episodes for Chuck and Reaper. Okay, I honestly love this song. From the first second it starts the instrumental is incredible. You get sucked in to such a rockin beat, and they refuse to lose you throughout the duration of the song.  I learned today that the record label these guys are signed to is called Secretly Canadian.... I felt this needed more investigation. This is an American record label based in Louisiana. Why are you called Secretly Canadian? I can find nothing explaining the choice of names. This is really going to bug me, so if anyone has insight into this please let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment