Hello. Today I give you Wake Up by Sliimy.
So this guy is a French singer, and yes I found this song because it was featured in a movie. Shazam has really been helping me out lately with stuff like this. There are some incredible song featured in films that get lost in the white noise and you never think about them. I suggest that if you're in a bind and want some new tunes, go pop in an old movie and listen to the track from it. You get some pretty neat stuff. I love the concept of this video. I'm talking about the different colors filling the part sectioned off by a black line. I used to make drawings like that except instead of different colors it was a different pattern. It always turned out cool. Anyway, that's my random tidbit for the day, so enjoy it and the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment