Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Year 2, Day 308

Hey. So today's song is There It Go by Juelz Santana.


I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I've gotten really into Fast and the Furious lately. I just never appreciated it when the films first started coming out. Granted I was only eight, so there was no reason for me to be interested in cars and badass dudes who drive them... Now I am. Anna has never seen the movies and this is not okay. She was really on me yesterday about how I've never seen Zoolander, and how badly she wants me to watch it. So we struck a deal. I would watch Zoolander with her if she watches every single movie in the Fast series with me. I think I won. This song is in one of those movies, and every time I watch it I think that it would be good for my blog. Today I finally made that happen, so enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment