Friday, June 14, 2013

Year 2, Day 317

Hi. So today I give you Vocal Chords by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.


This song makes me so happy. Not many people have heard of it, but it's been popping up more frequently recently. I figured these guys should have more fans than he does right now, so I'm sharing it with you. It really bothers me that people only like music if no one else knows about it. Who cares if it's super popular or hugely underground? It's still good music, and I believe this song is good music like that. So give it a listen, show it to your friends, post it on your social media. Anything. I find it hard to believe that this music is unlikeable. Here's a little fun fact before I go: the band was named after NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. This is why the band name might seem a bit odd.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment