Saturday, June 8, 2013

Year 2, Day 312

Sup. So today's song is I Like That by Static Revenger.


Now I know for sure that I've told you guys about my love of Step Up 3, and how awesome I think Adam Sevani is. This song is from that movie. In the film it's edited differently, but I still enjoy it. I can't honestly listen to this song without imagining the scene with everyone dancing to it, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Now let me clarify something: a pocket rocket is a mini bike. Basically a motorcycle for tiny children that adults still seem to ride and do tricks with. It's not something dirty, it is a vehicle...kind of. Anyway, I know this is a little strange and has a different feel than the other music I've shown you this year, but give it a chance and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment