Monday, June 17, 2013

Year 2, Day 321

Hey. So today's song is The Lion The Beast The Beat by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals.


Originally it was Anna who introduced me to Grace Potter, but I wasn't particularly keen on her back then. It was only a few years ago, but I've changed a lot since then. This is probably the best song I've heard by her. I agree with the commenters that it can't be too loud. The beat to this song is incredible (as it should be based on the title) and then you hit this moment where the guitar just bursts out with awesomeness. It's depressing that the crowds in this video doesn't seem into it. They really should appreciate what they're hearing. She's a good singer and when she hits that high note, I get chills. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment