Hi everyone. Today's song is Troublemaker by Weezer.
So recently I asked my friends a very intriguing question. I wanted to know what song (only one) they would use to describe me. I got some pretty vastly ranged answers, from Wild Thing by The Troggs to Angel by Shaggy. I don't think I've had either of these on my blog, but I've just attached the links here instead of waiting for a few days. So congrats, you get the hat trick of music today. As you can probably tell just by listening to the two songs those people clearly have different ideas of who I am. So finally I asked Anna what she thought today, because she's been my friend for practically my whole life and has seen all the phases I've gone through. At first she wouldn't give me one, because one song doesn't work for a person, but eventually she decided on Weezer. Her reasoning? Because of the line "I'm gonna play some heavy metal, wishing you would die." ...Yeah. Pretty accurate to me honestly, but not many people know that. If you're curious how people see you, ask them this question. If you do though, make sure you tell me the results. Have fun!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment