Hey guys. So today's song is The Chronicles of Life and Death by Good Charlotte.
One of my favorite bands during my angst phase. Somehow I always find myself back at Good Charlotte when my mom is around. I'm really not on good terms with my mom, so I end up back in angst mode where life sucks and I hate everything. This song pretty much embodies that because it's all about how nothing matters in your life because you start and end life the same way. At the same time it's saying that today could be the best day of your life so enjoy it, but I tend to automatically go to the darker message. It's something about how I saw them when I first discovered this band. I'm curious where on the scale you guys sit. What do you think he's trying to say? Let me know!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment