This is ridiculous. Half of my city is underwater. Luckily I took the cowboy philosophy and I live in the higher part of the city. So I get to stay in my house and my neighborhood is dry, but everywhere else if covered with water and debris. I thought this song is suiting. South Alberta may be flooding and washing away, but we are strong. Some thing people have been saying are so true.
![]() |
| Inside the saddledome. |
"You know you're in Canada when there are more volunteers than evacuees."
![]() |
| underpass downtown before and after. |
"More than 100,000 people evacuated and only 1500 needed to be at the evacuation centres. Everyone else has been taken in by other Calgarians."
Nothing shows how resilient we are than a natural disaster. I've attached some of the most impactful photos so you can see what I'm talking about.
![]() |
| night shot of downtown bridge during flood. |




No comments:
Post a Comment